PICKUP & DELIVERY TRUCK REPAIR RV & MOTOR HOME
Wensel's Service Centers can supply, install and repair all makes and models of Utility Equipment and Hydraulic Truck Equipment. In addition to our award winning engine and chassis maintenance team, Wensel's is able to inspect, repair and certify your high lift, High Rail, and bucket truck equipment. For all of your inspection, hydraulic installation, hydraulic hose and fitting fabrication, bucket truck or crane parts, Wensel’s will keep your fleet up and operational.
Improvements in technology have vastly increased efficiency, economy and component longevity. The key to these extraordinary improvements has been the use of computer technology to initiate precise measurement and control of the operational dynamics of the truck engine and related systems.
The data that is collected and sent in this environment must be read by highly trained technicians. As the capabilities of the equipment has grown, and so has the need for sophisticated equipment and technicians to properly interpret the results.
Wensel’s Truck Repair offers Maintenance Services for medium to heavy duty fleet trucks, service trucks, utility trailers, flatbed trucks, work vans, delivery trucks, box trucks, recreational vehicles, & delivery vans in Pottstown, West Chester, Oaks, Royersford & surrounding Pennsylvania areas.
- Fleet Truck Engine Repair on All Makes and Models
- 24 Hour Truck Repair Service
- PA State Inspection for All Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers
- Brake and Clutch Service
- Transmission and Differential Service
- Air Springs and Suspension Maintenance and Repair
- A/C System Maintenance
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Service Plans
- Contracted Fleet Truck Maintenance Services
- Fully Equipped Field Service Trucks
- Truck Towing Services
- Overhead Adjustments
- Hydraulic Cylinder, Pump and Motor Service