PICKUP & DELIVERY TRUCK REPAIR RV & MOTOR HOME
Over the years Diesel engines have become increasingly sophisticated. Wensel's Truck Repair Center excels at this complex process. Our fleet truck equipment is fully capable of diagnosing the widest possible range of OEM equipment all under one roof. Our truck technicians understand the interactions between systems that can lead to false or misleading readings, and make the needed adjustments. This advanced capability coupled with our relationships with factory engineers and industry specialists gives us a unique diagnostic capability.
Improvements in technology have vastly increased efficiency, economy and component longevity. The key to these extraordinary improvements has been the use of computer technology to initiate precise measurement and control of the operational dynamics of the truck engine and related systems.
The data that is collected and sent in this environment must be read by highly trained technicians. As the capabilities of the equipment has grown, and so has the need for sophisticated equipment and technicians to properly interpret the results.
Wensel’s Truck Repair offers Maintenance Services for medium to heavy duty fleet trucks, service trucks, utility trailers, flatbed trucks, work vans, delivery trucks, box trucks, recreational vehicles, & delivery vans in Pottstown, West Chester, Oaks, Royersford & surrounding Pennsylvania areas.
- Fleet Truck Engine Repair on All Makes and Models
- 24 Hour Truck Repair Service
- PA State Inspection for All Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers
- Brake and Clutch Service
- Transmission and Differential Service
- Air Springs and Suspension Maintenance and Repair
- A/C System Maintenance
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Service Plans
- Contracted Fleet Truck Maintenance Services
- Fully Equipped Field Service Trucks
- Truck Towing Services
- Overhead Adjustments
- Hydraulic Cylinder, Pump and Motor Service